BEEN THERE DONE THAT

well if u were asking "if u like kelly so much, y didn u buy her CD?"..well think again...coz i dun have to, i've won her album from local radio station !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lucky lucky me XD



the lips at the back of the cover is GLOSSY =)


this is the service they've used to send me her CD =)

well....FLYFM is the radio station i've won it from hahaha~~~



BTW, her 2nd single is going to be released and it's called "I Do Not Hook Up" composed by Kara DioGuardi and surprise surprise, Katy Perry XD




and i wanna thank my friend for helping me to buy this Sophie Kinsella's new book called "Remember Me?". in case u haven't notice, she's the author of the best-selling book-turn-motion picture --- Confessions of A Shopaholic !!!!





xoxo whateva XD

1 Comment:

  1. alex said...
    I would have keep the CD casing on the rack... It really pretty...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007-2008 Low Harng
Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.