MY V3i HAS GONE !!! =(

today i went to sg wang n times square...

there my friends and i met a lovely lady and she asked us to kindly donate to help disabled children...

we were kind enough to donate RM30 to the charity fund....that lady sure is lucky to meet us all !!!

we all were having fun shopping and all lolx~

we walk till we drop, that's for sure hahaha~



then comes the part i really wanted to curse people !

i was in a train (a.k.a KTM) with my friends, holding bars because there're no sits left...

then suddenly came a manila or indonesia guy passed by us and POOF !

my dear MOTOROLA V3i is gone sob T.T



i was calm enough to check my bag and the floor everything first but unfortunately, there's no sign of it anywhere !

as i get angry, i'll blush. so obviously i blushed a lot at that particular moment because i was so furious and started cursing people !

i used my friend's phone to call my phone (ironic is it ?) and the person who stole my phone did answer my (well, not exactly mine !) call...

that stupid bugger off the phone afterwards after i demanded him to return my phone...



and there goes my V3i =(



coincidently, my friend Steven lost his phone as well !!! swt =.=///



what a bad bad day zzz...



and here i really wonder where's that person brain is at though...

did he even have a brain ??? or just plain asshole ???
if that person really desperate for money, why wouldn't he just be a gigolo and he'll get paid big time !!! instead of stealing my not so pricy phone ! swt...

i hereby really hope that person tripped as he walks, twisted his ankle, landed on a pile of SHIT and of course being robbed !!! let him get a taste of what he'd done to me !!!

shame on that person ! birdbrain !!!

now i have to buy a new phone while i'm nearly broke...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007-2008 Low Harng
Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.