VISIT TERENGGANU YEAR 2008

haha...wow !!! it's been lik 2 months (i think) since i worte here in my blog
lolz.....

as for the title....
i did went to Terengganu to visit my National Service friend-Steven

i had a blast there in meeting new place in the Kuala Terengganu area, new friends like Fu Wei, Suyen, Liang, Caleb, Chee Hau,Gan n so so on =)

Nevertheless, Steven yg tak tau malu tu (haha) kept me bursting into laughters
lol....
i do miss them all a lot but sadly form 6 is just around the corner and i have to go back to my hometown-Kajang, to do my preparations for it haiz...

I LOVE YOU ALL, MY FRENS.....

here are the only photos i've taken.....(shit i was having soooo much fun that i didn't even take lots of them)






actually we took these photos last minute at KT main bus station =)
but we did posed very well indeed hahaha~

-peace out-

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    It's Liong, not Liang.. hahaha
    Unknown said...
    oh ya. din introduce me meh?? put natural look mah.. hahahahahaha =P

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007-2008 Low Harng
Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.