WHY WHY WHY ???

WHY do computers hate me sooooooooooooooooo much ???
i've done nothing wrong T_T

after i've discovered my pc is infected with virus, i reformat it to recover it...
after i reformatted my pc, something is totally not right so, i have to do it again...
guess wat ?
the same thing occurred and i have to do the very same process of reformatting
again n again n AGAIN n AGAIN........
the next thing i know....
i've been reformatting my pc for 7 hrs
but without any results (good result i mean)

the pc is still left as it was.....NOTHING
F.Y.I i'm still trying my best to recover my pc
and i'm praying hard to GOD that i won't get a disappointment out from it

i've tried so many CDs to install but still....nothing occurred the way i wanted..

wish me luck hhahaha~
-peace out-

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    7 hours?! wow..it's like coming to KT...hahaha

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007-2008 Low Harng
Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.