ARGHHHHH !!!

once again i'm in full sober condition !!! but this time around its not bout missing my friends...instead its bout me ! i don't know what's happening to me !!!

i was frustrated when my parents keep blabbering me bout things to take or buy for NS...but the thing is i know they mean it good and get me well prepared for NS that's why i was hard on myself coz i'm now feeling guilty...i'm going to terengganu in 2 days and i don't want my relationship wif my parents in bad condition when i'm taking off to NS !

it'll makes me feel uncomfortable and full of guilt...plus not in peace ! i even release my anger but for some reasons though...

haiz....i really hope everything will get well....the thing is i keep thinking that i might die there in NS and i keep saying that to my parents...i juz don't know why but i hope that evryhting goes well too in NS !!!

to my parents,
i'm sorry for keep saying that i'll die but its all because of you all keep making me "fan" wif those "speech" of yours...so i juz say i'll die there juz to stop y'all from making me feel even more confuse and not in peace ! you know how it felt , right ?!

huh...I JUZ WANNA HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR ME N MY FAMILY FOR THIS NEW 2008 YEAR AND WISH THAT EVERYONE ARE IN GOOD HEALTH !!!

HOPE THAT EVERYHTING REALLY GOES WELL !!!

PLS...MAY GOD BLESS US ALL...PLSSSSS.......

signing off (peace ya),
harng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007-2008 Low Harng
Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.