MISSING ALL !

hah ! came back from pangkor today...(technically yesterday ! since its now 12.30am)...going all these places wif my frens, makes me miss them even more ! n right now i really miss them n trying to resist myself from crying because i REALLY miss all of them ! they're my frens n i'm their fren...but sadly in this world, leaving is a part of our lives n the clock is still tick-tocking ! but i would sacrifice my everything juz to remove the "leaving" part out of my life ! sob...i really don't want to be away from all of my frens la... haiz...especially some frens that are close to me n the ones i would like to make frens wif !

btw being in pangkor wasn't that boring lik ppl told me after all ! haha...it was full of laughter n gambling too ! hahaz...going all round on the island wif my frens is the best during the trip...everything went smoothly n fun...(ah ! i miss them soooo much !)... although i cut some wounds on my feet while swimming in the deep deep sea haha....not that i went to the deeep place la...but it was still worthwhile coz ppl who are around me are the BEST afterall !


here i would lik to say its nice being frens wif all of you, n i would lik to see each other again, again n again ! i'm really gonna miss u all, MY FRENS ! i love u all !

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU AALLLLLLLLLLLLLL !
MUAHXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX !

with much (the most) LOVE from,
low_harng... :)

peace y'all !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007-2008 Low Harng
Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.